1. Single transit visa; entitles one entry, within three months at most. Duration of stay cannot exceed thirty days.
2. Double transit visa; entitles two entries within three months. Duration of stay for each entry cannot exceed thirty days.
What are the requirements for transit visa applications?
The same documents, stated as for the tourist visa applications, are required for the transit visa applications. Please contact with the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate for more information.
Note: If the relevant Turkish Embassy/Consulate exceptionally receives the visa applications by mail or by courier service, the applicant must send the above mentioned documents and also a pre-paid or self-stamped return envelope (DHL, Fed Ex, Express, UPS, or some sort of insured/certified mail is highly recommended, since the original passport will be returned inside that envelope). Please contact with the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate to learn whether they receive the applications by mail or not.
Note: Passengers who will have to wait at the Turkish International Airports for their next connecting flights are not required to have an “Airport Transit Visa (ATV)”. However, should those passengers wish to take a tour at the city or stay over, they have to either obtain their transit visas at the Turkish Embassies/Consulates in advance or they should ask for a “permission document” from the Turkish border security officials upon their arrival. Please be informed that the Turkish border security officials have the authority to grant or deny permission.
We, the TranslatorTurkish.com team, can help you with
- Tourist visa, employment visa and resident permit application to Turkey
- Document translation from Turkish to English and English to Turkish
- Approvals (also known as document legalization process) by a California Notary Public, Los Angeles County Clerk, California Secretary of State, and/or Turkish Consulate, Los Angeles
- Interpreter services for your power of attorney appointments at the Turkish Consulate
- Preparing your legal documents and coordinating your project with your Turkish lawyer
Contact us for further information:
+1(310)210-4443 or cs@TranslatorTurkish.com